Friday, December 20, 2013

Book Review by Hannah

     We have finished our 4th novel, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever written by Barbara Robinson. The main characters are the Herdmans. The way I would describe the Herdman's are rude and disrespectful. The one thing that surprised me about the book was that the Herdman's changed some traits about themselves. A few character traits that I found are, Alice is a snitch because she was writing everything on a pad of paper. My favorite character in this novel was Imogene because she reminds me of myself except, I won't smoke. We are going to read the sequel to this novel, The Best (Worst) School Year, over break. I'm looking forward to this because The Best Christmas Pageant Ever was great I know The Best(Worst) School Year Ever is going to be great too. I think this book was great because you can get so into it. You will feel like you never want to stop reading it. If I could have one of the Herdman's as a friend, I would choose Imogene because she is the oldest and  better behaved then the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment