Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Walker's 5th Grade Wonders!

I am Hannah, I am one of Mrs. Walker's 5th Grade Wonders, and this is what I love to do in 5th grade. One of the things I love to do is to create new things on my IPAD, one example is that I love to post Blogs on my IPAD. I know that there's a States Test coming up on September 25, 2013. The hardest thing to do everyday on school days is to leave school. If I were a teacher, I would do the same thing that the other teachers do. If I would describe myself, it would be that I am a nice person, because I am nice to people who are nice to me. The person who is important to me is my mom, because she is always taking care of me. A behavior is a Trait that will help you with friends because you should treat them how you would treat yourself, and this is some of the things I love in Mrs. Walker's 5th Grade Class!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment