Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shiloh Book Review by Hannah

     Today is October 24, 2013. We have just completed our second novel, Shiloh. The protagonist in the book is Shiloh. A protagonist is the main character of the whole book. The antagonist is Judd. An antagonist is a character that fights against the main character.

   The main conflict in the story is when Marty face the fact that Shiloh is not for sale. The resolution was when Marty got Shiloh back by working for Judd. My favorite part of the book was when Marty got Shiloh back. My least favorite part of Shiloh is when Judd took Shiloh back. if I could be any of the character in the book I would be Shiloh because Shiloh is the main character and that Shiloh is always good to people. I would recommend this book to another student because it's a good book for younger kids can read.

No comments:

Post a Comment